Monday, June 15, 2009

A Fun Party Favor

I stole this idea from my sister in law last year when she did this for the party favors for my nieces birthday celebration at preschool. It's such a fun idea, I couldn't help but copy it on several occasions!

This is the Take Home Treat that Rachel passed to all her friends on her last day of school. A silly straw taped to a package of Kool-Aid with a little tag taped on the back that said "Have a great Summer From your Preschool Friend, Rachel".

Depending on how many you have to make, this is a very inexpensive party favor. Silly straws can be picked up from the Dollar Tree and Kool Aid packets are cheap!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo cute!! I love that!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...