Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Alive and Well

I am alive and well, and life is slowing waaaaay down for me. I really want to try to get back into blogging. My three blogs are so neglected, there's no way I can make up for a year of not blogging. So I'm just going to start afresh at this point.

The 2012-2013 school year officially ended on May 30th and it's been a great two and a half weeks of sleeping in, lounging about, reading for pleasure, Disneyland trips, and doing lots of fun things with my girls. 

The end of the school year was a huge relief for me as I completed my two year stent as PTA President at our Elementary School. The final weeks of the school year were especially busy and stressful for me.    Being PTA President wasn't an easy job. I loved the organizing and administration part of it all, as I do feel that's one of my God given gifts, but there was a lot of stress that comes with such a position. I had  never ever been called to the Principals office more times than I have had in the last two years! All I will say is the difference I was trying to make, wasn't sitting well with some of the teachers at the school. But enough of that, needless to say, I am happy to have the last two years behind me...

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...