Monday, January 17, 2011

Made a List or Two

Once again a new year has arrived and with it comes resolutions, goals, and lists.

About a week ago, I sat and made a list of all the things I wanted to accomplish in the form of "Spring Cleaning". I know Spring is still a few months off, but deep cleaning really can take place any time of the year, and what better time to start than now, the beginning of a new year.

So far I have three lists. One for the family room, the kitchen, and the living/dinning room.

When I first made the lists, in my head I thought I needed to get one room done before moving on to the next, but I've come to the conclusion that is not the case. My goal is to cross off three to five things from the three lists every couple of days. Having just come off the weekend, I got nothing done on the lists, but with the beautiful weather that is anticipated today, I hope to open up the windows and get a few things scratched off the list.

And with that, it's time to get going...

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...