Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's June

It's June.

Where has the first five months of 2009 gone?

It really doesn't feel as though Christmas was over 5 months ago. Before we know it, the holidays will be upon us and another year will be behind us. Like I've said before, time sure is flying.

We are currently in our last two weeks of preschool. Today was the year end class picnic and I hosted it in our backyard. Yeah, call me crazy. LOL. But when we put on our patio, it really was my desire to entertain more, I just haven't gotten to doing it yet. So this afternoon, our backyard was filled with about ten little Sunny Sunflowers and some siblings and of course their Mommies. Everyone packed their own lunches and I provided the drinks and the dessert. I made an adorable sunflower cake and chocolate brownies. Rachel LOVED having all of her school friends over to play and of course was sad to see them all leave when the time came. Since today is over, she only has three preschool days left, and then the days of preschool will forever be behind our family. Pretty sad if I think about it. Next Thursday will bring some tears I'm sure as it's hard to see our baby is growing up.

Hannah's performance today was adorable! Pictures and more details on her blog. :)

The rest of this week is looking pretty calm...at the moment. But the next two weeks are pretty crazy, weekends too. Hopefully, we'll be able to go on our vacation in July as planned, cause I could really go for a vacation!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...