Friday, November 14, 2008

Disneyland

I'm going to Disneyland again today, spending the night in a hotel with a friend, and then going back to Disneyland tomorrow.

Yes, I just went 3 days ago, but today is a new day and a new trip.

A lot of people always ask if I get tired of going to Disneyland so much and so often.

And the answer is "no".

Every time we go to Disneyland, it's a new and different experience. More and more of our friends are becoming pass holders which expands our circle of people to go with. Whether it be just me and the girls, or the girls and I meet up with my Uncle, or we go with friends from church, with my Mom, or with out of state family when they visit, each time is different. We do some of the same things as the time before, but a lot of times we do different things, see different shows.

The next two days for me will be a different experience...I am going totally kid FREE! It's going to be so much fun. I'm looking forward to it!

And next Wednesday, when we go with my parents and meet with my Uncle, it'll be a different experience then too!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...