Sunday, November 16, 2008

California Fires

I am back from a very busy, very full, and very wonderful two days with my friend at Disneyland. I'll have stories and pictures on all that later.

But yesterday afternoon, I wasn't quite sure if I'd be able to come home last night. Both of my possible freeway routes home were closed due to fires. It was rather weird thinking I was 'trapped' at Disneyland.

These two pictures were taken around 3:30 in the afternoon when the effects of the nearby fires were at it's highest. Despite the severity and sad situation of the fires, the sky made for interesting pictures.

1 comment:

Joy Howse said...

I thought about you when I heard about the 91 closure. Glad to hear you made it home safely. Looking forward to hear how your kidless Disneyland trip went.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...