Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dog Agility Competitions

Rachel's speech therapist owns a Rhodesian Ridgeback dog and has him competing in agility competitions. This morning we went to one of the competitions and it was a lot of fun watching all different breeds of dogs complete the two different courses.
There was a break in between when Kanzu, Dr. D'Antonio's dog, could take a few minutes to meet us. He's a beautiful dog, weighing the same amount as Hannah. He performed a few tricks in exchange for some chunks of hot dogs. LOL.
Hannah and Dr. D'Antonio
It was such a fun morning. And it was fun to see all the different breeds of dogs. And most of all, it was fun to meet and see Kanzu compete!

2 comments:

Liz said...

What a pretty dog! What kind is he?

Darcy said...

A Rhodesian Ridgeback!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...