Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Facebook

Everyone has heard about MySpace. It has it's reputation for appealing to the 'younger' generations, okay, and some of the older. I'll admit it, I have a MySpace page. But it's not kept up and I don't really use it much.

Slowly, everyone is beginning to learn about Facebook. It's similar to MySpace, but much more classy and grown up-like.

When Steven first introduced me to Facebook, I created my page, and didn't really participate or go on it much. But in recent months, Facebook has become an addiction. I have found many friends from Elementary School, Jr High, and High School. It's been a lot of fun to reconnect with those particular people and see their pictures and see where they have ended up in life. It's also been fun to connect with friends from church and see their day to day going ons.

If you're looking for a new place to check out in the great big world of the internet, check out Facebook.com. You'll be surprised you might 'run in to'.

3 comments:

Letti said...

My sister got me to open one too. I have a myspace that I never look at but face seems like you say more grown up. I too have found so many people that I never thought I would. I think it's better than attending our high school reunion.

Darcy said...

Much better than going to a high school reunion, because truth be told, I wouldn't go to a reunion. LOL.

Liz said...

Not to mention that it's a rockin' place to kick your friend's booty at Scrabble. :)

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...