2) I started my Christmas shopping today for next year! Gotta love the after Christmas sales!!
3) Rachel was absolutely rotten today. R.O.T.T.E.N. Ask Gramma, she'll even admit it.
4) Today was the best I've felt in about a week. I've had this side pain for a week and I didn't have it today. Praise the Lord! My tooth hurts though. LOL. If it ain't one thing, it's another.
5) This time last week we were bundled up in jackets and scarves, today the thermometer at the bank said "80". It's no wonder my sinuses hurt.
6) The back of the van has stuff for the Salvation Army! I'm hoping to add to the pile after I get through with Rachel's room.
7) I really need new Tennis Shoes. I wear my tennis shoes practically everyday and the support is gone. But it's not easy finding shoes for these feet...that I like.
8) Why do kids misbehave just four days after getting practically everything on their lists?? I'm not just talking Rachel here. But both my
9) I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas and I plan on buying the WICKED soundtrack. Anyone want to pay my way to see it again before it closes on the 11th??? Carolyn, what's the chances of Jack being sick that day?!?! LOL.
10) I really should go and fold laundry.
11) There is absolutely NOTHING on television these days. Perhaps we can watch a movie I got for Christmas "P.S. I Love You". I love a good chick flick.
12) Have I mentioned that this Christmas was the best in a long while?!?!