Friday, September 26, 2008

Wahooo!

Wahoo! It's finally Friday, and after the busy, busy week I've had with all the running around I've done, I'm looking forward to the weekend being here and not leaving the house on Saturday and resting, and catching up on some reading. :) But first, there's tonight!!!

Amy and I are leaving early afternoon and getting into stalker mode and will venture early to our concert venue where tonight we will see Third Day, Switchfoot, and Jars of Clay! We already have a backstage meet and greet to attend, but Amy's hoping to get in on some of the sound checks, etc. It's going to be a night of great, great music!!

And what's even better about the night...we're getting in totally FREE!!! Thanks to Amy's hard work volunteering at Spirit West Coast in May! Thanks Amy for taking me!! And thanks Keith for giving up being a good sport about Amy giving away your ticket.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...