Saturday, September 27, 2008

An Awesome Concert!

We had a great time last night at the Third Day, Switchfoot, Jars of Clay concert! Got home at a rather late hour, or should I say a very early hour of the morning?? LOL. Four bands total played. In between each band there was a 20-25 minute break while they set the stage for the next band, etc. Jars of Clay was the opening act. We missed all but two of their songs because we were hoping to get to Meet and Greet with some of the bands, but unfortunately the company putting on the show didn't come through for those of us in our group from Air 1. The band that played second, none of us had ever heard of them, The Robert Randolph Family Band. They were okay. They basically took up time we'd have rather seen more of Third Day and Switchfoot.Switchfoot was the third act and they were awesome! Steven and I first saw them over ten years ago when they participated in one of the Harvest Crusade Outreaches held at Disneyland! They played some of my favorite songs, including the song they wrote for Prince Caspian. The fourth and final band was Third Day and they were even better than when Amy and I saw them at the House of Blues in February. They definitely could have played a lot of longer, although it was getting late and way beyond when I normally to sleep. LOL.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...