Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary to our House!

Today marks 10 years since we moved into this house!When we moved into this house, it was brand new. It had no grass in the front yard, or the back yard. The carpet was perfect, without stains, without spots. The linoleum floors were pristine, no dents, no mars. The paint on the walls was fresh. Most of the rooms were empty, bare. And now, ten years later, we've got grass, we presently have gophers too! We have a beautiful patio and patio covering. The carpet, well, it's in need of replacing. The walls need painting. And the linoleum in the kitchen, it has more dents and mars than a beat up old pick up. LOL. And now, every room is filled with furniture. Filled with belongings.

Filled with lots of memories...

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...