Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last Field Trip...

Today, I accompanied the entire 5th grade from our school on what is the last field trip whereas parents will be allowed to join their kids. My last field trip with Hannah. In 6th grade, they attend Science Camp for four days, where no parents are allowed, no calls home, etc. In Junior HIgh, it'll be Catalina over a weekend for Science, again no parents either, so I've heard. So after all these years of being able to go on field trips with Hannah, today was my last. I've been blessed to be a Stay at Home Mom all these years that has allowed me to be a part of Hannah's school trips and functions. I'm thankful for this time. And I'm thankful for a hard working husband that provides enough for his family that I can stay home.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...