Friday, December 3, 2010

I Went to Disneyland Today...

The last several weeks have been ones filled with stress and anticipation leading up to Rachel's surgery and then the days and week following. The perfect remedy for a stressful few weeks - a trip to Disneyland during my most favorite time of the year.

After dropping the girls off at school this morning, I hit the freeway and within an hour I was walking through the gates of my Happy Place, walking down Main Street USA admiring the sights, sounds, and smells of Christmas. It was an enjoyable morning strolling through the park, riding rides, sitting and people watching. Strolling through the stores and looking for potential Christmas gifts.

Some people are surprised that I go to Disneyland by myself and say that they could never do such a thing. While it is fun to always go with friends and my family, I love going to Disneyland and when school and work gets in the way of others joining in on my fun, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, even if that means going all by myself. :)

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...