Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cupcakes!

Have you noticed that cupcakes are the biggest rave these days??

The Food Network and TLC both have their own reality shows where cupcakes are the focus of the show.

Cupcake storefronts are popping up all over the place. There's a cupcake store downtown that we've frequented and have had a friend surprise me with cupcakes from the store on several occasions. They are yummy and there's just something special about receiving your very own cupcake in it's very own cute box!

A few weeks back, I found the cutest holiday cupcake boxes at Big Lots and stood there and pondered who I could give cupcakes to! LOL. With upcoming plans to meet my cousins for dinner, I went ahead and bought some of those cute boxes and this last Monday I made six jumbo cupcakes and decorated each one with different Christmas sprinkles. The picture doesn't do the outcome justice. There were very cute and I was very happy with how they turned out and they were a hit this past Monday night when I passed one to each of my cousins and my brother and sister in law following our dinner out!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...