Friday, December 24, 2010

Our Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve church service was absolutely wonderful. The children in our church with the help of five amazing women, put on an adorable Christmas performance complete with sets and costumes. The kids all did such a great job and it made the evening special. After our church service, we went to my parents house. My Mom made her famous lasagna and we had breadsticks and salad to go with it. The table was set beautifully with white and red dishes, all so festive. Dinner made by Mom is always extra special.
The girls had their own table too!
Following dinner, my Mom read a devotional and the dishes were started. The four little girlies dawned matching jammies (a Black Friday steal!) and then it was time for a few presents for the girls to open. After presents were opened, we just sat and chatted and reminisced about past Christmas Eves and just enjoyed being with each other.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...