Friday, September 24, 2010

Red Box

Red Boxes have been popping up all over the place. Have you noticed them?? If not, you will now that I've pointed out that they are popping up all over the place. LOL. Renting movies from the Red Box is SO easy. DVD's are a $1.00 for a one night rental, Blue Ray's are $1.50. And they only offer the latest releases.

You can rent them anywhere and return them to ANY location. We have a couple of Circle K's within a mile of our house and it makes it very convenient for renting a movie on Friday afternoons on the way home from school!

Tinkerbell's new movie was released this week on DVD therefore it's a strong possibility that'll be our movie for this weekend. Although Hannah's lobbying for Prince of Persia or Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief...AGAIN!

2 comments:

Letti said...

I just wish I would have invented Red Box. Darn I would be a millionaire...lol

Darcy said...

For sure!!!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...