Thursday, July 29, 2010

1st Day of School

Today is the 1st Day of School for our girls.

The morning went great, everyone was up and dressed, beds made, and ready to go by 6:45am. The morning went real smooth and we were out the door early. This is the first time in ten years that both my girls will be gone everyday, all day.

I don't have to make three trips to the school everyday. They both get dropped off at 8:00 and both picked up at 2:15. As of right now, I still have three hours before I even have to leave to pick them up!

It's a little bittersweet, having them both gone. Having my baby, Rachel, gone all day. But they're getting bigger and life is moving forward at what seems like warp speed and this is just the next season of my life. And I'll get used to it soon....

Now...Who wants to go to Disneyland with me!?!??! :)

1 comment:

Letti said...

I can't wait until they are all in school too. I am just sad that summer is over already.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...