Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The New PTA Secretary

As the school year continues to wind down, it's time to think about the school year that lies ahead, when it comes to a new PTA Board, etc.

Last week at the PTA meeting, we discussed what board positions people were interested in and what we would do if more than one person was interested in a position, etc.

After a few years of observing, I was very much interested in the PTA Board position of Secretary. So I voiced my interest. And no one else was interested!

An official vote will be made next week, but for now, I'm happy to report that for the 2010-2011 school year, I will be the PTA Secretary for our school!!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...