Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Tea

On May 1st, the Women's Ministry of our church will be hosting a Spring Tea. And guess who's in charge of it??....my Mom and I.

A few months back I found a killer deal on some luncheon plates at the Salvation Army, making my collection a total of 25. I casually mentioned it to the Pastor's wife about how we could use them if we ever had a luncheon, etc. And she responded with asking me if my Mom and I would like to plan and be in charge of a Spring Tea.

As so it is. My mom and I have been planning and buying and delegating for a Spring Tea to be held on May Day.

I knew it would be a lot of work when we agreed to do it, but there are so many little details involved and I've got lists and lists and revised lists of things to do, to buy, what we need, etc.

It's going to be a beautiful morning when it happens.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...