Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Perfect Timing??

I know the weather can change and we all know that weather forecasters can be totally wrong at times. But check out this hour by hour weather for our zip code today...Do you see what it says for the 2:00 hour??? Does Mother Nature not know that my oldest gets out of school at 2:15???

I LOVE the rain, and I'm loving all the rain we've gotten thus far and are projected to get, but I'm hoping that that 100% chance of rain that's forecasted with lightening at 2:00 holds off for just a little bit. Perhaps even just long enough for school to get out and all the kids make it safely and dry to their cars, buses, and home.

4 comments:

Jon and alyssa said...

You are so funny! My mom is the same way!

Kim said...

We've lived in the rain for quite a few years now, and I have a secret to share: Contrary to popular opinion, it's really not dangerous for humans to get wet. :D

Darcy said...

Haven't you ever seen Wizard of Oz?? Water isn't good for some people. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Kim said...

LOL! That must explain the shrieking Ryan always does when a drop of rain dares to fall on him!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...