Saturday, December 5, 2009

Date Night at Disneyland!

Oh my gosh, I cannot tell you the last time that Steven and I were at Disneyland without our children. It's been years, I know.

The girls weren't exactly thrilled when we made a trip to The Happiest Place on Earth this past Tuesday for Steven's birthday to get his Fun Card. And I knew we had plans to meet with our friends for last night, so I made arrangements for our children to stay home for the evening. Thanks to Gramma and Papa, they were relieved of a trip to Disneyland. And thanks to Gramma and Papa, we had a Date Night at Disneyland with our friends, Scott and Paula. It was just us, and them, and their two teenage kids. It was a great night of fellowship and going on rides. I was so excited to be there without children in tow and to have a Date Night. It's something we used to a lot before we had kids - evenings at Disneyland. After Disneyland we ended up at Denny's for a meal at midnight. We didn't make it home until close to 1:30 this morning. But we had a great time!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...