Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful for My Annual Pass

For some you reading this post, you may think it's terribly silly that I am thankful for my Disneyland Annual Pass. But if know me, you truly know me, you know how much usage I get out of my annual pass and how much I really do enjoy it.

Steven and I have been annual passholders for 13 1/2 years. And on average, I go about 20-30 times a year. There was that year or two I hit 36 times, LOL, but that just shows how much I enjoy my pass.

Going to Disneyland can put me in a good mood if I'm in a blah mood, helps with the Mommy frustrations when we're off track, is a fun place to go and walk and people watch, and it's a place where all the stresses and anxieties of the world, or my life, can be left at the gates and forgotten about just for a while...and for all of that, I'm thankful I have an annual pass and can go 320 days of the year!

2 comments:

Letti said...

I agree!

♥Mimi♥ said...

My gosh, I haven't even been there once! You truly are fortunate.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...