Monday, July 20, 2009

Back to Normal...

...Or the normal for the time being.

Vacation is over, Steven is back to work today. Back to the normalness of him in his office all day, working. Back to having to think of what to cook for dinner every night.

For us girls, we have two weeks before our 'normal' hits. Two weeks from tomorrow, the girls both go back to school. Yea, our summer break is quickly coming to an end.

So what should we do today? The heat detours a lot of thoughts I have in my head to do. For instance, it's supposed to be in the 90's in Anaheim, where Disneyland is. Who wants to be outside in that heat? And I'm not really in the mood to pack up and head to the beach, as much as I long to be back at the beach, it's the packing and loading up I don't want to do. Perhaps a trip to the pool to keep cool!?!? Perhaps just staying indoors out of the heat and smog? Perhaps backpack and lunch box shopping and new shoes for school? We'll figure out something...

Once thing is for sure, these next two weeks are going to fly by and I'm going to be wondering where our summer break went!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah, that having to think about what to cook for dinner is the pits, huh? :D

Actually, I get out of it again tonight since Ed's company softball team has a game tonight and they're providing pizza! But today I'm menu planning for the rest of the month...not my favorite chore.

Darcy said...

After you've planned your menu, email it to me and give me some ideas for new meals. LOL.

Liz said...

Yeah, our summer is winding down too!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...