Sunday, March 8, 2009

Springtime Landscapes

I love this of of year at Disneyland where the flowers are so colorful and so beautiful. I want flowers in my yard to look like Disneyland flowers. LOL. I suppose I could if had the cash flow positive that Disneyland had, in addition to the landscape crews that work in the night, replacing the dead and ugly with new and pretty.

These are just a few pictures from around the park today. Enjoy!Pay no attention the lines of people lined up at the ticket booths, after all we are in a recession and it's rearing it's ugly head at Disneyland. NOT!

3 comments:

Joy Howse said...

The trees with the pink blossoms are still my favorite, followed by the yellow tulips (I think that is what they are). I am a black thumb so it would take a serious landscaper here at my place 24/7 to keep me from killing them. Love the pictures. Maybe Disneyland is exempt from recession? I am sure they are feeling the crunch in some ways (like packed lunches?) :)

Darcy said...

I don't know if they are feeling the crunch. Because I see prices rising perhaps to make up for it??

For example: Steven and I have always liked this particular ice cream treat at the outdoor vending carts. When we started buying them almost 13 years ago as new passholders, they were 1.75, maybe $2.00. I remember $5.00 would cover getting 2. Now those exact same ice cream bars are $4.00 each. We haven't had one in a very long time. It's cheaper to get a sundae ($6.00ish) and split it!

Liz said...

Pretty!!!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...