Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chocolate Dipping Party

I have a book study group that I'm part of every other Wednesday. Every time we meet, we bring 'snacks', whether it be a breakfast casserole, sweet breads, fruit, etc. Since we aren't meeting next week, the week of Valentine's Day, we decided it'd be fun to have a chocolate dipping party in place our normal snacks.

The table was beautiful. We had so much yummy stuff to dip in the chocolate fountains - marshmallows, brownie pieces, rice krispie treats, bananas, squares of pound cake, Oreos, and of course strawberries!! It was so yummy and so much fun!

1 comment:

Jon and alyssa said...

Oh my, that all looks soooooo good!

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...