Friday, February 27, 2009

Breakfast Sandwhiches...for Dinner!

Ever have one of those afternoons where you've not planned out ahead of time what you're having and you're at a loss for what to make?? One of the most easiest things to make are breakfast sandwiches!These sandwiches are made with Grands biscuits, egg, cheese, and bacon. I've made them with Thomas English Muffins (toasted) and sausage before. These are so easy, and yet oh so yummy. On our last camping trip, I baked the biscuits at home ahead of time, and made these one morning for breakfast and boy, was everyone impressed!

Sometimes I make these on the weekends when are mornings aren't so rushed to get out the door, after all,breakfast sandwiches aren't only good for dinner, but are good for breakfast too!

2 comments:

Joy Howse said...

Those look really yummy. I remember having breakfast for dinner as a kid and those were some of the best dinners. We didn't have to inhale the pancakes or eggs, or whatever but could actually enjoy them since we weren't running out the door. Great idea.

Letti said...

Great idea. I am going to have to try this. I love Grands biscuits.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...