Monday, January 26, 2009

Looking for An Opportunity to Share

Rachel has a really big appointment this afternoon with her Craniofacial team.

The Craniofacial team meets on specific days of the week, so other people will be waiting to be seen with other Craniofacial defects, including cleft lip and palate.

While I'm praying everything goes well and we get answers to some questions, I'm also hoping and praying I will have the opportunity to give God the Glory for how well Rachel's Journey has gone thus far perhaps with another family just starting out.

I carry an album of Rachel's journey through pictures (the ones on her slide show). I'm always looking for an opportunity to share how good our God is.

6 comments:

Letti said...

I hope that everything goes well today and I sure ope that yu can reach out to another family. What a great support that would be.

Joy Howse said...

I can't wait to hear how her appointment goes today. I know through her smile that others will see God's goodness shining through.

Patty said...

God is good! Amen

Liz said...

Ok, it's the end of the day. How did it go??

Joy Howse said...

I forgot to ask on Rachel's post... did you get an opportunity to speak with any other families or share with them your journey?

Darcy said...

No, I didn't get the opportunity to share with anyone. There's always next time. Or I'm always looking for the opportunity when we're out and about.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...