Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Time is Running Out...

I love this time of the year. The Christmas season is my most favorite season of all and yet, while some people think it's too long, I personally wish this time of year lasted just a little bit longer.

There are so many things I'd like to do this time of year, but I'm running out of time.

The house is decorated. Packages to out of state nieces and nephews have been sent. I have just a couple of small things I need to pick up this afternoon, hopefully between my Christmas brunch and the time Hannah gets out of school. What I'd like to still have time to do is have friends and people over for dinner, games, fellowship.

It's hard to believe that Christmas is just one week and a day away.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...