Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Quiz

Here's a little Christmas Quiz just for fun. Leave your answers in the comment section and the answers will be reveled on Wednesday!

1) True or False. The Friday after Thanksgiving is the busiest shopping day of the year.

2) How many reindeer does Santa Claus have?

3) Where did the Grinch steal Christmas?

4) Don't sing the song...what comes after "8 maids a milking?"

5) The "12 Days of Christmas" are the 12 Days...
A) after Christmas B) before Christmas C) after the New Year

6) True or False: Female reindeer have antlers

7) In the movie, "Miracle on 34th Street", Kirs Kringle is hired to play Santa for what large department store?

8) What unusual thing do the lyrics of these three Christmas songs have in common "Jingle Bells", "WInter Wonderland", and "Sleigh Ride"??

9) Why was December 25th chosen as Christmas Day?

10) Which U.S. State was the first to recognize Christmas as an official holiday???
A) New York B) Florida C) Alabama D) Texas

3 comments:

Liz said...

1) True
2) 9
3) Whoville
4) 9 Lords a Leapin'
5) B) before Christmas
6) True
7) Macy's
8) bells? I have no idea.
9) something about the winter solstice, but I don't know.
10) D) Texas

Darcy said...

Finally, someone decides to play along! Thanks Liz!

Liz said...

You're welcome! Of course, I didn't get half of them right, but it was fun anyway! :)

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...