Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Cartoons

When we were kids, we had this VCR tape that we would watch every Christmas. It was a tape of Christmas cartoons - Christmas Comes to Pacland, Ziggy's Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, Christmas with the Smurfs, just to name a few. It was the 80's. The commercials alone are classic!

A few Christmases ago, a family friend took that VCR tape and transferred it onto DVD's. Now, I have my own set of those cartoons. And last night we sat down and watched Frosty the Snowman. I think the DVD might be going bad because the cartoon kept freezing. It was fun to watch and today I hope to put one of the DVD's in and watch other Christmas cartoons from my childhood.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...