Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back to The Routine...

Hannah started back to school this morning after being off track for three weeks. On one hand, it seems like three weeks wasn't quite long enough, but on the other hand, it's good for her to go back before I get to the point of wishing she was back in school. LOL. So she's back in school, and we're back into getting up and out the door every morning by 7:30...at least for three weeks, and then she'll be off for Christmas break for two weeks.

Rachel also goes back to school this morning after having Thanksgiving week off. Her lunch box is packed and she'll stay for lunch bunch today. She's so excited. Her staying for lunch gives me five hours of no kids home today, but it'll be crunch time come the afternoon when Rachel will need to be picked up at 2:00 at one end of town and Hannah gets out at 2:15 in another town. LOL.

My goal this morning is to get Christmas shopping done on behalf of my Grandmother. Every year, my Grandmother so generously gives us money to do her Christmas shopping for our girls and then wrap it and bring it with us Christmas Eve. I already have a few things for each of the girls, but this morning, I am going to Toys R Us and I hope to get things off their lists and be done with it! I have an idea of what I want, so hopefully it won't take long and then I can get home and wrap them and be totally done.

The house is completely decorated. I'm glad to have it all up and done. My other goal this morning is to get the house vacuumed and things dusted and start taking pictures for BooMama's Christmas Tour of Homes. This will be the third year I've participated and it's always fun to show off how your house is decorated to internet friends.

It's that time, I best be gathering the lunch box and my purse and Christmas lists and heading out! Have a great morning!

1 comment:

Joy Howse said...

It is nice when they go back after a break and we get a little mommy time. Hope you were able to get everything done. There never seems to be enough hours in the day. Can't wait to see the decorated house. We are doing an abbreviated version of decorating since we are moving Jan 1st. I don't want to add to my packing list. What's done is all that will be done for this year. Maybe next year I will do the tour, sounds like lots of fun. Have a blessed week.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...