Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday Tidbit

I'm not one for having favorites.

I don't have a favorite color. Favorite Food. Favorite television show. I'm not one for picking out my 'favorite part' of a movie, like my girls have been taught to do by their Gramie.

But I do have a favorite Disney character, and that's the main mouse himself, Mickey Mouse.

And today is Mickey Mouse's 80th Birthday!

"Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney's most famous character, made his debut, November 18, 1928, in the first sound cartoon, Steamboat Willie. And since that debut, Mickey Mouse has become an international personality who's success laid the financial foundation upon Walt Disney built his creative organization." It all began with a mouse!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...