Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Rest of My Birthday...

We got home from Disneyland late afternoon and then the four of us went to dinner at BJ's. It was a nice dinner and anytime we eat out is a treat and means I don't have to cook! We ended our dinner with trying the new Double Chocolate Pizookie. It was all chocolate and was really rich, but ohhhh so yummy!And for my birthday, Steven's taking me to Hollywood in a few weeks to see Wicked!!!! I am SOOO excited to see this!! Steven and I used to see musicals more often, prior to having children, and it's been a long time since we've gone to anything in Hollywood. We have a Saturday afternoon matinee and the plan is to spend the night in Hollywood somewhere and make it a mini getaway. There is lots to see and do in Hollywood and it'll be fun to spend some time exploring. I can't wait!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...