Friday, October 31, 2008

A Moment of Freakout

Late yesterday afternoon, as I went around the house closing blinds and windows in preparation for going out to dinner, I came into our formal dinning room and was freaked out by a dark image staring into our front window.

After the moment of panic had subsided, I realized it was just my harvest scarecrow, that had fallen in the afternoon winds and somehow became positioned as if it was peering into our house.

And then I did what every good blogger would have done...
...got my camera and took a picture! LOL.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I think that would have freaked me out, too! Ha!

I just wanted to let you know that the Giving Thanks challenge starts today. I hope you'll be able to participate again this year!

~ Leah

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...