Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back in the Land of Working Internet

Our internet went down mid afternoon on Friday. Thankfully Steven had a short work day and the outage didn't interfere with his work day, however, it sure interfered with our weekend!

Long story short, the repair man left about an hour ago. New neighbors moved in across the street last week and like everyone else would do, they had cable and internet installed on Friday.

Well, the technician who installed it, disconnected ours!!!

Two houses share the same cable portal, and there wasn't enough for a third, so he just disconnected one...OURS! But all is well in our house now, and we have our internet working. Ahhhhh....

1 comment:

Joy Howse said...

This same thing happened to my friend, Jen, and her family. Lazy techs don't want to take the time to do it right so they have to do it twice. Thank goodness you are up and running now.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...