Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"What Will You Celebrate?"

The 2009 Disney promotion was recently released, it's called What Will You Celebrate?"

The idea behind it is to get people coming to the parks in celebration of something - Triumphs, True Love, Reunions, First Visits, Birthdays, etc. The best thing is that during the year 2009, if you go to a Disney Theme park on your birthday, you can get in FREE!!!

And what's totally cool if you're an annual passholder, like we are, you don't miss out on the fun! There are three different things you can choose from if you're an annual passholder and COME ON your birthday:

*You can get a ticket to be used another day, on a day you're blocked out or for after your pass expires
*You can get a Fun Card for the amount that the one day ticket would have cost (HELLO! That's $69.00!) to be used on merchandise, etc.
* Fastpasses for your group.

I've already checked the 2009 calendar at our birthdays and let's just say that on our birthdays in 2009, we'll be making a trip to The Happiest Place on Earth if for nothing else but that Fun Card to be used on merchandise!

1 comment:

Kim said...

There it is! Now I can comment...but I don't remember what I was going to say now. LOL.

Ed and I had heard about this and were trying to figure out when would be best to try to go next year. Probably won't happen, but it's fun to dream about.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...