Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Fall!

While the leaves on the trees here in Southern California don't show it, the calendar sure does! Today is the first day of Fall, my favorite season!

The days are already becoming shorter, as it's getting dark shortly after seven. Soon, we'll be faced with warm days and Santa Ana winds. It's tIme to be thinking about the upcoming holidays, that will soon be here as well. And on a not so nice note, we've officially entered into the "fire season" as things are dry after a hot summer. The season is changing and it sure is welcomed after our long hot summer.

As I take stuff down and decorate for Fall, this will be the last that some of my things will be seen until after the New Year, for once Fall is done, then it's time to decorate for Christmas. Which is only 3 months away this week!! :::Gasp!:::

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...