Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Great, Great Day

Picture taken on Autopia.


Rachel and I went to Disneyland today. We had a great, great time.

For months, we've met family or have gone with friends. Every time we've gone has been go, go, go. Hitting this ride, on to the next, etc, etc. There's nothing wrong with that, it's been a long time since I've just gone and strolled. Taken it easy. Took in the sights, the smells, and 'magic'.

Today was a great day. The weather was in the mid 80s, the crowds were few, and Rachel and I did what we wanted, including sitting on a bench! And soon, we will officially enter what is my most favorite time of the year at Disneyland...the holidays!!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...