Friday, August 8, 2008

Riverside Blues Club

This weekend, my brothers band, the Riverside Blues Club has an impromptu gig at the Jazz and Java Music Festival.

While their performance will be much shorter than their usual gigs, this particular night will be a special one. The band is dedicating their performance this evening, and all the proceeds they collect, to the Christopher Laurie Memorial Fund.

If you don't have any plans for Saturday evening, and are looking for something to do, come on out, and not only show your support for the Riverside Blues Club, but also for the Laurie Family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Darc for you help in spreading the word. I know every little bit helps...

Darcy said...

Oh believe me, this isn't the only place I've spread the word.........

:)

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...