Thursday, August 14, 2008

Reusable Bags!


Today was grocery day. Not just running into the store for a few things, but a MAJOR grocery trip.

The kind of trip where I usually have about twelve plastic bags, usually breaking halfway between the car and the kitchen. LOL.

But last week, when I went to Costco, I bought a package of their reusable bags, you know, the kind of reusable bags that every store is selling these days. I took those bags with me today.

Storing them on the bottom of the cart until my groceries had been rung up and paid for, then loading the groceries right into the bags! It made loading the bags into the car so much easier as well as carrying the groceries in from the car. The Costco bags are nice and big and wide. I'll definitely use those again for my grocery store field trips!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...