Monday, July 28, 2008

Vacation is Almost Over

Two days left. Just two days are left and then it's back to the normal routine of the school year. Back to getting up and out the door by 7:40.

We've been off for nine weeks, nine weeks! And I don't think I've gotten up before 6:30 at all with the exception of our three camping trips. For some reason, the girls naturally spring out of bed prior to 6:00 when camping. I think it has something to do with the bright morning sun shinning into the tent. LOL.

I forced myself to get out of bed at 6:30 this morning, quickly making the bed behind me so as I wouldn't climb back in. It's cool and overcast this morning which makes for perfect sleeping in weather. But that would only make Wednesday that much harder.

Our plans for the next two days? Hannah has a gift certificate to Color Me Mine that I was thinking of going and using. But after checking with the local stores, it would be to our benefit to wait until tomorrow to go. Tuesdays are 2 for 1 paint fees. I'd been having a hard time coming up with something for "someone's" birthday, and I think I'll have the girls paint something! A great gift idea, especially for a grandparent. :)

So today, we will spend finishing up laundry. Vacuuming. Making a trip to the dollar store for new poster board so that a new chore list can be made, seeing how it's the start of a 'new year'. And wondering where in the world the last nine weeks went...

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...