Monday, July 7, 2008

Complimentary Feminine Hygiene Products

I bet that post title got your attention, didn't it???

When we were at Sea World two weeks ago, upon entering one of the women's restrooms for the first time I was amazed at the basket they had hanging on the wall inside the restroom. It was a basket of feminine hygiene products with a sign "Complimentary. More products available at the nearest gift store". And yes, I just had to take a picture. Only a true blogger would have caught such a thing!This occurrence wasn't just in that one restroom, they were in every single women's restroom we went in the remainder of the day, and believe me, with two girls, I'm pretty sure we hit every restroom within Sea World.

At any rate, I thought this was a very nice addition to the women's restrooms. Usually there are vending machines that most of the time are out of order or are empty. Kudos to Sea World for being so thoughtful! LOL.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow! And to think I spent $4 buying a tiny box of an off-brand that I don't like (today!) at a gas station b/c I needed something. I wish they'd offer these items free everywhere! Wouldn't that be NICE?!

Mishel said...

That's pretty cool! We've been to Sea World a few times this year and I never noticed this.

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...