Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's Official - Summer Vacation is Here

Both the girls are officially done with school, as of today!

It's hard to believe that Hannah has been out of school three weeks as of today, and now Rachel is done with school until after Labor Day. The past several weeks have been extremely busy ones for me as far as end of the year picnics, parties, collections for the teacher gifts, getting the teacher gifts, and the list could go on and on. Truth be told, I'm ready for a break.

Now that the girls are done with school, my focus is now in full speed for our Mammoth Camping trip. There's laundry to be done, grocery shopping to do, and of course packing clothes for five days, being sure to bring extra clothes for girls because the campground in which we are going to is extremely dirty. You know the kind of dirt that is so fine, everything that falls to the ground is automatically deemed dirty, therefore extra clothes are a must, especially for Rachel. LOL.

And with that said, I'll go work on crossing one more thing off my list - taking the van for an oil change!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...