Friday, May 30, 2008

Going Camping for the Weekend

The girls and I are heading out for the weekend. We're going camping with my brother and sister-in-law out at a place where we spent a lot of time growing up between camping and day trips.

Steven has to work this weekend, so he'll be home, enjoying the peace and quiet. After taking care of a client for 10+ years, that client is being handed off to another company this weekend and there are things that need to be done with that, as well as a new program his company is launching this week. So there is lots to be done.

The girls are excited and bouncing off the walls, continually asking when it is that we are leaving. They are so excited to be spending the entire weekend with their cousins.

I still have the car to load and the tent to get out, so my break is over and it's back to work for me...at least for bit longer, and then it's fun in the sun and rest and relaxation. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...