Friday, May 16, 2008

25th Anniversary of Thriller

The other night on Dancing with the Stars, there was a special tribute for the 25th anniversary of Micheal Jackson's Thriller.

Twenty Five years! I was nine years old, and I remember hearing the song, Thriller for the first time. It was at a slumber party. The song was played, and the lights were off, and I didn't sleep the rest of the night. LOL. That album eventually became a favorite of mine. To this day, I love the upbeat and tempo of a lot of those songs.

Steven says he remembered sitting in his mother's car listening to Thriller over and over and over again while his Mom was inside a convalescent home visiting a family friend. LOL.

Do you have memories surrounding the album, Thriller???

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...