Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hellllooooo from Disneyland!!!

The girls have been in school 3 weeks now and with a longer time frame between dropping them off and picking them up, today was a perfect day for working out of my Anaheim office! 

It's a beautiful day! Crowds aren't too bad, nice breeze, but really, I'm just happy to be here! And yes, I am here alone. 

As I was walking through the parking structure to get to the tram, there were so many moms strapping their kids into the stroller, loading it up for a fun Disney day ahead, just as I did for many years! I was never afraid to come to Disneyland by myself with the girls like so many moms I do know. It's hard to believe that one of those girls could technically and legally drive herself to Disneyland!! 

Today, there are a lot of summer day camps in the park. I imagine the majority of these kids are in summer camp as a result of both parents working. How neat that they get to have such Dave tired during the summer break! And at the same time, I am so very grateful to be a Stay at Home mom who is able to take her girls on summer time adventures! 



No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...