Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's the Middle of July!

I can hardly believe that we are more than half way through our summer vacation. In less than 3 weeks, we go back to school. Back to homework. Back to packing lunches everyday. Back to getting up and out the door by 7:30 every morning.

I think that last one is really going to be tough...on ME! LOL. I've been enjoying sleeping in, lounging in bed surfing Facebook on my phone, reading devotionals, slow to getting up and dressed. It's been nice.

There's also a part of me that is excited about the upcoming school year. We unexpectedly lost the PTA president whom we voted in for the 2011-2012 school year as a job for her husband opened up a few hours away. After an email was sent out soliciting any interested in the position, I was the only one! So if all goes well, once being voted in at Back to School Night, I will be the PTA President for the upcoming school year. Which is kinda exciting. I have lots of ideas, lots of people to convince to come to meetings, LOL.

We go back to school Monday, August 1st. Which is right around the corner!

Meanwhile there's still lots to do! At least one more trip to Disneyland! Would love to make a trip to the LA Fashion Market to get Rachel stocked up on headbands and hair accessories for school. There's a few other things on our calendar as well, that I'll blog about down the road...

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...