Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Feeling Blessed

Tonight I am feeling blessed.

Blessed by the family, friends, and church family we have.

All day long I've received encouraging texts, messages on my Facebook Wall, phone calls, and emails. Offering their thoughts and prayers for us as tomorrow approaches.

This evening we had friends and family come to visit and bring a little something for Rachel.

We had our Pastor, who not only is our Pastor, but is our friend, come and pray for Rachel.

And Gramma and Papa and Hannah came to visit one last time before surgery. Papa bringing the most cuddliest bear that Rachel went to bed with and has now made the 'take to the hospital bag'.

So tonight, I am feeling extremely blessed by the outpouring love and compassion of so many. Thank You.

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...