Tuesday, July 13, 2010

4th of July

I received these pictures this morning via email from a friend and they were good enough that I thought I'd share. They were taken on the 4th of July. We spent our 4th with church family at the home of friends who live at the base of the local mountain whereas the city's fireworks are shot off every year and for years and years.

The festivities started late afternoon and included a BBQ and potluck with all the typical BBQ fixin's. There was football being played in the front yard by all the teenagers in the youth ministry, a neighborhood scavenger hunt, a craft table for making crowns for the little ones, and Mexican Train Dominoes going on in the backyard. When it came time for Fireworks, we had an awesome view. The hilltop was smack dab in plain sight from the backyard. They seemed to last forever and were the highlight of the night...

No comments:

Life

Hello. Is there anybody out there?? I've neglected my blogs for so long, I'm sure I'm just talking to myself. Which is fine. T...